IrishInsanity

ARMA 3 and BDO Confirmation

3 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2017 at 5:35 AM, Proverbs said:

Black Desert Online has improved itself as a MMORPG massively. We're also taking a more casual approach and it's been tons of fun.

If you want to join in, please let us know!

Just to build onto this, I think it's safe to say that the community's focus has shifted from ARMA 3 to Black Desert Online.  Black Desert Online (NA) has made some changes and fixed some of the problems our community took issue with about a year when the game first came to North America.  New and returning player get access to special servers for a month that give 100% bonus experience, allowing you to quickly level up to 50 in less than a day and soon after to level 56 where you get you're class's awakening weapon. So if you're like me, played warrior and didn't like doing no damage well now warriors get a big ass two handed sword that actually kills stuff. Our intention in BDO is to build up our characters enough to where we can participate in guild node wars. To attempt this we've teamed up another group of players who have been playing Black Desert Online continuously and have knowledge about the end game we lack and desperately need. 

So what does this mean for ARMA 3?  

If mean's stuff like the cold war campaign is put on hold.  The server may also be shut down. I cannot confirm anything about this currently.  It's up to the person(s) who pay for the ARMA 3 server to decide.  Inevitably this community will come back to ARMA 3 sometime in the future.  We always have and will, the game has years of amazing mods supporting it's replay ability.  If you wish to know when we will come back to ARMA 3 just register on this website and you will receive an email when the time comes for VG to return to playing ARMA 3 as our primary game.  If you you're one of the many players who does not wish to follow us into Black Desert Online that perfectly fine. I encourage to stay networked with everyone you enjoyed playing with here and keep playing with them on other servers, meet new friends and then when VG brings a server back to ARMA 3 bring them with you and we'll all have fun together playing ARMA 3 again.

gxuQzlN.png

I'm trying to find a spot to farm away from everyone else and get jumped by 4 weebs claiming they own everything.