Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sovereign

Been Busy, Still Busy

3 posts in this topic

So I usually don't do these posts because I never really plan to be away a while, but I've been MIA for good chunk of time now (Sorry Arma folks). 

Been busy with transition from school -> real people life with interviews/housing/eating etc, along with some personal side projects.

Still not really sure when I'll be able to commit to Arma big time again, but if people ever need me for anything still shoot me a message (either here or on discord) and I should get around to it fairly quick.

12square.png

Viciouscross told me the next big star citizen content patch is on the way. Perhaps by the time you become available to play games again we can go on some adventures on one of the planet's surfaces.

5 hours ago, Sovereign said:

So I usually don't do these posts because I never really plan to be away a while, but I've been MIA for good chunk of time now (Sorry Arma folks). 

Been busy with transition from school -> real people life with interviews/housing/eating etc, along with some personal side projects.

Still not really sure when I'll be able to commit to Arma big time again, but if people ever need me for anything still shoot me a message (either here or on discord) and I should get around to it fairly quick.

12square.png

your picture is aids but take your time. We been developing our own game and playing ArmA 3. That's all, haven't missed too much except our 80 Player D-Day jump.