Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ulrich_The_Dwarf

New to VG

4 posts in this topic

Howdy, Im Ulrich and before y'all start bashing this post. im gonna give a brief intro on me. 

Ive been playing video games for a long ass time. dont ask me because i dont know. No i am not a dwarf thats just a name that stuck from my RPG days, I play a lot of survival and shooting games and sometimes a game like company of heroes. so yeah thats a bit about me so bye.

I LIKE DIGGING HOLES!!!

Ulrich_The_Dwarf likes this

Hiya, I'm IrishInsanity. I play a wide variety of different game. Heros of the Storm, Grim Dawn, Dawn of War III to name some recent ones. Loved playing Company of Heros. Solid game. Good times. I would either play British or Panzer Elite. In CoH 2 I played as Americans.

Ulrich_The_Dwarf likes this

ValHallas

Been playing on your arma ww2 server lately, having lots of fun.

Im not a total noob to arma3, but i am having some difficulty with the no map icons and the "squad radar" in the HUD has a very short range so i end up hitting  ALT-T alot when i get lost.  The maps seem fairly small but still navigating by dead reckoning is fairly difficult.  If having friendly players appear on the map is a immersion killer, how about extending the range/opacity of the squad hexagons?

Also, for some reason i get yelled at for being in a command slot when i most certainly choose a rifleman or medic slot ALWAYS.

Lastly, playing as germans blows, people always start with jew jokes and then straight up Nazis start showing up to play. And you know, Fuck Nazis