Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheCrimsonFist

RHS:GREF

3 posts in this topic

http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/3

Should probably look at this. Essentially it adds in a couple more OPFOR and Independent Factions as well as vehicles and weapons.

What I like about it is that it expands the factions of Chenarus so now they have specific subfactions (including insurgent/insurrectionist) and uniforms as well as a larger arsenal. It also adds in UN Peacekeepers (they could be used in later ops for rescue missions or hold-outs etc).

It also adds in weapons such as the M38 (Mosin Nagant) and K98 (Old German WWII rifle), weapons still used by insurgent groups today. This would give OPFOR factions, more of a scavenged, guerilla feel which the FIA, I think rather lack (although Arma 3 is set in 2038 so they could be the guerillas of the future I suppose).

Anyway more options to play with for future Ops down the line (not upcoming ones). It does require both USAF and AFRF to run.

Meh, we don't really need more shit in-game, there's already a ton of things to choose from, and we also don't really need choices when we're trying to standardize loadouts anyway.

And we really don't need to bloat the mod list.

3 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Meh, we don't really need more shit in-game, there's already a ton of things to choose from, and we also don't really need choices when we're trying to standardize loadouts anyway.

And we really don't need to bloat the mod list.

Yeah not for right now but for any Ops in the future (for instance if we decide to fight on Chenarus or Bystrica for example). It would add more of an aethestic and realistic touch.