Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IrishInsanity

AN UPDATE 6/1/2018

1 post in this topic

Since it's almost halfway through the year I felt obligated to make an update. 

We started off the year with a little Planetside 2. While that was going on, Proverbs and a group tried out Lineage II, did a great job of beating a guild that had some pay to win whales in it on the first week of the PvP siege content. Ultimately, Lineage 2 was pay to win so the community moved on into a private WoW server, Ascension.  Ascension is unique when compared to other private servers because it is classless, meaning you could pick any abilities you wanted and create your own unique character.  Ascension is no longer played.  Throughout all this time we also tried out a few other games like Conqueror's Blade which was fun but is no longer available to play currently.

It's hard to say what kinds of games we will be playing in the future.  For now we're just chilling on Teamspeak 3 and playing whatever looks entertaining, sometimes individually, sometimes in a small group. If any big games become available and it's decided that they are worth playing in large capacity we will call everyone to come play and organize against whatever challenges we face. 

In the mean time the teamspeak 3 address is still the same ( voip.validusgamers.com ). Come hang out, play games or watch some streams with us anytime.  We currently have small groups playing BDO in another guild together and Last I heard some people were playing Dauntless.  Of course we play other games too and are not just limited to those two, those are just some names I heard.

In other news here's what happens when twenty people land on the same roof in pubg.