Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Proverbs

Validus Gamers back in PS2 Poll

Validus Gamers back in PS2 Poll   14 members have voted

1. 1. Do we go back in to support TE in trying to revive a dead game?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

I mean what's different in the game? They added the construction update but besides that have they added anything else? Why is TE even going back after Buzz was so vehement about not going back because there the game is dead. Also Danny you yourself said that you wanted to wait for more content and stuff to do before you considered going back.

Nrin likes this

22 minutes ago, Nrin said:

I mean what's different in the game? They added the construction update but besides that have they added anything else? Why is TE even going back after Buzz was so vehement about not going back because there the game is dead. Also Danny you yourself said that you wanted to wait for more content and stuff to do before you considered going back.

WoW's state has gotten very bad.

In Planetside 2, now is the best time to try and show the Devs that outfits are the real backbone of Planetside 2's customers. They've tried their construction idea and it's not done very. Wrel has eluded to there being poor revenue in some of his posts on reddit. Buzz has two former Devs worth of intelligence in his arsenal. In my opinion. The future of the game looks... optimistic...

ChildOfBodom likes this

1 hour ago, Nrin said:

Yeah, they did add more stuff. Not much, I haven't made my decision yet, its still up in the air. If anything, I left it more to the community to decide. Their votes are what making me consider it.

Tried it out tonight with TE, game seems pretty much exactly the same only the meta stupid shit that happens is a little bit different