jamiegolzey

Planetside 2 Ps4

17 posts in this topic

Hello Guys. Just to let you all know that i created a Validus Gamers Outfit on ps4. if any of you guys wanna join hit me up on ps4 my name is Extreme-Speed195

Who even are you, and why would you make an outfit in our name when you've only joined today and clearly the only reason you did that was to make this post?

Hey there. If I find out someone here plays I'll send them your way so you have someone to play with. I don't want to steer you the wrong way though. I don't think you're going to find anyone here that plays ps2 on the ps4 simply because Validus Gamers started planetside 2 on PC and so all the games we play together are on the PC.

tbh i've been apart of Validus gamers for awhile xD just for some reason i havent got a account on here. and the boss gave me permission to create the outfit on ps4

drehmini likes this

Yes, I actually gave him permission to do this on the FB page. haha, i didn't say anything so I can see everyone's response.

I thought it was funny.

Jamie what was your IGN? You probably joined from awhile back. But keep in mind, if you weren't fully active or active too much then everyone obviously won't know who you are. 

1 hour ago, jamiegolzey said:

No1 Rookie or something lol

Jesus why dont you just play the PC version then, haha

1 hour ago, jamiegolzey said:

what server we on again? n think  i need a invite to the outfit since i havent been on for awhile

Emerald.