Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Proverbs

Orientation and SOP for ArmA?

7 posts in this topic

A required orientation for any new player to ArmA so we don't have to go over things before and during a full op. This may be skipped if the person is coming from another group.

Stroytov and MrSixFour like this

Was thinking of doing training sessions on the weekends for any who are interested. You guys rsvp to let us know if we should set it up or not. Not gonna do it if like three people sign up.

MrSixFour likes this

Disappointing to see such a disregard for this, especially considering people could definitely use the training. Same people will no doubt wonder why they die every two minutes on an op -_-

30 minutes ago, MrSixFour said:

Disappointing to see such a disregard for this, especially considering people could definitely use the training. Same people will no doubt wonder why they die every two minutes on an op -_-

I don't think it's disregard, I think more people are incline to agree. At least the census on teamspeak last night was that.

More meat for the meat grinder then, I suppose. Disregard was maybe not the right word, but it's definitely disappointing to see that people don't want to improve their skills. 

All I have are doubts tbh, doubts that the person I'm out there with can cover my ass, doubts that they'll be able to communicate efficiently with the rest of their squad, doubts that when that guy fired his weapon down range, that he'll actually hit anything.

Sorry to harp on, but someone needs to say it.

I think you're going a bit far with the problems, again, it's not so much that. I know what's capable better than anyone else, it's just a matter of having a uniform way of doing things. Sometimes things going haywire is part of the scenario!

Just now, Proverbs said:

I think you're going a bit far with the problems, again, it's not so much that. I know what's capable better than anyone else, it's just a matter of having a uniform way of doing things. Sometimes things going haywire is part of the scenario!

A lot of people would probably say not far enough. I get that some folks just can't be bothered but a lot of us want a team that works.