Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Love

[Campaign] Mod Suggestion

7 posts in this topic

So I was doing some surfing on Arma 3 Workshop and I came across GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision. was wondering if we could implement this mod into our missions, I am playing around with it, and sadly the mod does offer Thermal Vision in terms of a vision mode. but its so abysmally bad that you cant shoot straight from anywhere beyond 25-30 meters.  I have attached a picture of what these goggles look like.

144082993290.png

The other thread was just to sign up / confirm for the campaign so I moved this to it's own thread.

As for the idea itself, are you suggesting we implement a mod you don't even think is good?

@Sovereign Upon further Investigation into the Mod, they offer a variety of Quad Mount NVG's the ( Recon ) Variant is the one that offers Thermal and Night vision. the Standard variant offers just Night Vision, I just wasn't too sure about how people would feel since we don't really approve of thermal optics the majority of the time. I didn't know how people would react to the idea. I mean from what my character looks like in game, I look operator as fuck lol.

This image below was taken from my phone, since my print screen button doesn't work right, so bear with the shitty quality but you get the idea.

Any thoughts on it?

nvg.jpg

It seems alright, but we're trying to keep as low a mod count as we can, so I'm   just not sure I could justify adding something that is just a different looking nvg, but maybe that's just me. Personally I think it's neat but also in the category of not really worth the bother.

Love likes this