Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrSixFour

Ghost Recon: Wildlands Beta?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I know this is the ArmA 3 part of the forums, but, given that the two games are similar in the sense they are tactics-orientated military shooters (ArmA isn't really a shooter but you know what I mean) would anyone be down for Squadding up for the Open Beta? 

I participated in the Closed Beta and found the game to be immensely fun (while suffering from issues), good news is that the Open Beta has some visible changes to optimisation and to difficulty settings [A lot complained that "Ghost" mode was too easy] 

Anyway, if anyone would like to play, you can add me on Steam @ MrSixFour (Picture of 'LeftShark') or @ MrSix64Four on Uplay

View screens of the Beta [and my operator] below  (captured on GTX 1070, Ultra settings)

5 hours ago, Love said:

I would love to play with you @MrSixFour Add me on Uplay Bladeliger905. its a really casual shooter, akin to almost like FarCry4. but I'm enjoying it for what it is.

No worries, bro. I'll add you when I get in. Yeah it is casual but have you played on Extreme mode yet? God damn they've ramped the difficulty up, makes it a lot less casual and more challenging for me at least, but you're right, it's very much what you make of it. Look forward to playing with ya man!