IrishInsanity

ARMA 3 APEX The Enclave invitation

6 posts in this topic

Arma 3 players, Buzzcutpsycho approached me asking if I thought VG would be interested in playing arma 3 co op with TE, buzz would zesus while everyone else is organized into an american infantry platoon that fights Russian AI units, does objectives and so on. Light mods. Looking to get at least 30 bros to make it worth doing this. Currently it looks like TE has only 15ish guys interested Any help would be appreciated. Smiley face.

Original thread if you have a TE forum account, https://enclaveoilrig.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17636-arma3-interest/& 

If you make a forum account the answer to the question is horrigan, you may post in the linked thread that you are interested. 

If we get days and times i'll try to remember to post them here. It was announced a bit ago that a meeting is going to be scheduled for this. I think that's probably where we'll discuss what time and days work for everyone. 

UPDATE: Unfortunately some stuff has changed and BuzzCutPsycho will not have time to run ARMA 3 and run a World of Warcraft raid team at the same time. All ARMA 3 plans have been put on hold for the unforeseen future.